Back down from bad weather? Not if you 're wearing this versatile, forecast-ready jacket. Designed with direct ventilation for when temps soar, stay-dry material to repel rain, and a thermal liner to block the cold. Enhanced with REV 'IT! Seeflex CE Level 2 shoulder and elbow protectors, and an abrasion-resistant shell. Mix and match with pants or any other gear must-haves in our Grit Adventure or Passage Adventure line.
• Stay Warm: Removable thermal liner can be combined with the included waterproof liner.
• Stay Dry:Removable waterproof Hydratex? 3L membrane technology liner repels rain and wind with superior abrasion and tear resistance. Liner can be combined with the included thermal liner.
• Stay Cool:VCS Aquadefence ventilation system enhances airflow in warm-weather riding. Mechanical fasteners can be opened and closed easily with one gloved hand and can be secured in a desired open position. When opened the VCS Aquadefence system allows direct ventilation to the body.
• Ride Enhancing Features:REV 'IT! Seeflex CE Level 2 protector at shoulders and elbows. PW Shell 500D textile offers tremendous tear and abrasion resistance and excellent durability.
• Materials:100% polyester ripstop shell.
• Fit & Mobility:Variable height adjustment straps.
• Design Details: Jackets and pants are interchangeable to mix-and-match.