Screamin' Eagle Milwaukee-Eight Engine Stage III Kit - 107CI to 119CI92500096
This Stage III kit has been developed for the rider looking for a solid “seat of the pants” increase you can feel every time you roll on the throttle. The bump up in displacement and compression deliver a significant increase in torque and power over stock, all the while restoring the sensation of riding solo when you’re loaded down. Plus there’s a one-year manufacturer’s warranty and eligibility for coverage under factory vehicle warranty when dealer-installed within 60 days of vehicle purchase.
- Delivers up to 23% more horsepower and 17% more torque when compared to the Original Equipment engine configurations
- Delivers increased throttle response throughout the entire RPM range
- Provides thrilling acceleration when twisting the throttle
- Maintains flat torque curve from cruising RPM to redline
- Can be installed without removing the engine from chassis
- Includes 4.155" Big Bore Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 11.0:1 High Compression Pistons and Rings, SE8-447 Torque Cam, High Capacity Tappets, High Performance Cam Bearing, Stage III Timer Cover & Insert
- Includes Multi-Layer Coated Head Gaskets, Cylinder Base and Cam Cover Gaskets, most necessary gaskets and seals
- 49-State U.S. EPA Compliant on select ’18-later Softail® models
Fits '18-later Softail® models equipped with 107CI Milwaukee Eight engine. FXFB models require separate purchase of Screamin' Eagle Softail High-Flow Exhaust System P/N's 64900828 or 64900829. Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Installation may require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06. All models require ECM calibration with Screamin' Eagle Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. Does not fit California models.